[Geysers] Obama visit to YNP

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Sat Aug 15 18:04:29 PDT 2009

Gotta second that question.  Was it important there be a Beehive
eruption just for the Prez when the rest of us are the ones who spend a
disproportionate part of our time waiting for different sorts of hot
water to come splashing out of the ground.  And did they really expect a
sniper to attach himself to the mobile cam?  In this kind of wind, he'd
have been lucky to hit a passing marmot!
Karen
(uh-oh, bet I get on a do not fly list from this...)