[Geysers] Obama visit to YNP

Pat Snyder riozafiro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 00:13:20 PDT 2009

Beehive would need to do a short tonight to go again around President
Obama's visit tomorrow, which I hope it does. Beehive was 1406 today
wc, with Indicator ie at 1351wc. I would just love it if Beehive would
erupt while he was where he could see it. Castle, Grand, Lion or even
Fan & Mortar would be OK, too.
Pat Snyder

On Aug 14, 2009, at 8:53 PM, <Seeyellowstone at aol.com> <Seeyellowstone at aol.com