[Geysers] Possible Giant on 4-24-09

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:27:53 PDT 2009

Dave asked me to write as he is offline at the moment.  He has been capturing webcam snaps throughout the day and then creating a "video" depicting the day's events.  We took a careful look at it, and the steam cloud in Cynthia's snap was present at least 2 hours prior to when she said she started watching.  Also there was no large plume to distinguish the start of the eruption.  The cloud did get gradually bigger as the temperature dropped.

Oh well....

-Tara Cross
fanandmortar at hotmail.com