[Geysers] BBC special on Yellowstone

STEPHEN P BEZORE sbezore at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 27 19:13:16 PDT 2009

It was posted over at Yellowstone.net forums that the BBC special on Yellowstone is available for download.

http://bbcyellowstonevideo.wordpress.com/

Downloading and playing the videos is no small task.  Each episode is divided into eight 100MB downloads that must be joined to make one 800MB .AVI file.  Most people will have to download and install the necessary video and audio codecs to play the videos.  Mac users should refer to the Yellowstone.net forum as there is an issue with the audio.

The segment on Mary Beth and geyser gazers (Dick, Jim, and Barbara} is the best video of the geyser gazing community I've ever seen.

If this thing comes out on Blue-ray I will be tempted to buy it and a player.  The cinematography is stunning.

Steve