[Geysers] Kamchatka book ad

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 08:50:37 PDT 2009

I received this ad via e-mail -- I have no idea who this "Laura" is, nor
have I ever heard of  the "Wild Foundation." However, in the past the  author
has used a couple of my photos from the 1991 trip. That said, I know
nothing more about this particular book.

Scott Bryan
-----------
Dear Friends!
Many of you know Igor Shpilenok's work through his website and  nature
magazines.  Some of you may have one of his fine prints.   Others have seen him
at work in the field on Kamchatka or  elsewhere.  Still others know of Igor
from my book "The Storks' Nest"  and saw his photos in my slide show on tour
last year.
Whatever the connection, I wanted to let you know that  Igor's new photo
book Kamchatka: Wilderness at the Edge  has just come out, together with
nature photographer Patricio Robles Gil.  Igor's inspiring narrative on
encounters with bears, Steller's  sea-eagles, and life in wilds of Kamchatka is
interspersed with  spectacular photos of wildlife by Igor and Patricio.  The text
was  translated to English and edited by me. It is really a lovely little
book  with a nice hard-cover gift box. It would make a great present!
Please help us spread the word and let people know who might be
interested, and don't forget to pick up copies for yourself and all your friends  :)
The book is only available through the Wild Foundation webstore, where
proceeds will go to help the Wild Foundation.
http://www.wild.org/wild-store/kamchatkawilderness-at-the-edge/
Thanks to all and best wishes, Laura
Igor is a member of the International  League of Nature Photographers.
Special thanks to Patricio Robles Gil for  all his efforts on this book, part
of the Voces de la  Tierra series.  And thanks to  Vance Martin of Wild
Foundation for making the book  available!
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572846x1201387511/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
Aprilfooter427NO62)