[Geysers] Little Brother Geyser on 4/21/09

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Sun Apr 26 10:30:16 PDT 2009

While in the Upper Basin on Tuesday, April 21st, Little Brother was active.
I spent about 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the afternoon
watching it.  Intervals were short, about a minute apart, with eruptions
lasting a few seconds and reaching 6 to 15 feet.  I also saw Three Crater
and White Geysers while watching Little Brother that day.

MK