[Geysers] Stimulus plan spending in Yellowstone

Lucille Reilly thedulcimerlady at juno.com
Thu Apr 23 09:13:16 PDT 2009

My only thought about the boardwalks is to make them safe.  I applaud the
use of recycled bottles to make the boards, but they need to be scored or
etched a lot to provide traction.  They are very slippery to walk on when
wet or snow-covered.  I almost took a good fall on the boardwalk surrounding
Old Faithful some years ago.  Please, some boardwalk R&D!

Anyone who can pass this along to the right person, please feel free.

Lucille Reilly