[Geysers] Stimulus plan spending in Yellowstone

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Wed Apr 22 19:28:52 PDT 2009

I'd be happy if they just replaced those woeful dark holes that are
supposed to be latrines at places like Fountain Paint Pots. I'd love to
know whose bright idea it was not only to get rid of 3/4 of them but to
replace the relatively airy and bright ones with these blights to the
landscape. When I teach Zayne about Baha'u'llah and the cadre of Babis
imprisoned in the Siyah Chal (the Black Pit of Tehran; prison that used
to be a public cistern), I find these to be a good experiential learning
tool.
Karen