[Geysers] Morning Geyser

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Sun Apr 19 17:53:08 PDT 2009

Jen,

The 1994 activity was in April before the roads opened to the public.  They
started following some earthquake activity in late March and finished about
10 days later.  I was a volunteer with NPS doing thermal cleaning and was
able to have access to the area so I did catch a few eruptions.  It was
grey, snowy, and windy most days.  Apart from a couple of bear researchers
and a couple of Law Enforcement employees, I don't think anyone else saw the
eruptions in 1994, and I don't believe anyone took video.

MK