[Geysers] Morning Geyser

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 17:52:26 PDT 2009

Very few people were able to see the early April activity of Morning in 1994 (it was only active for a few days, the road to Old Faithful was closed for the spring break, and Fountain Paint Pots boardwalk was closed due to bear closure).

Many people took videos of the activity in August 1991, but I don't know whether anyone has made any footage available on the internet.

Lynn Stephens