[Geysers] UGB bears

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:43:20 PDT 2009

I haven't heard anyone who knows if it is the "bison killer" or not.  The every-year twins have also been around, and a 4th bear as well.

And apparently some of those running bison jumped right into the OFVEC construction site (over a fence), and later up the Temp. VC ramp and over its railing - definitely more exercise than they wanted.

So... who knows what the Fan & Mortar marker is doing.  I see what I see from Fern Cascades.

Carolyn Loren