[Geysers] Upper Geyser Basin, 4/06/09

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Tue Apr 7 21:48:52 PDT 2009

I must have gotten lucky. Same date, per webcam, I had the videocam on
one computer while I was working on the other, looked over just in time
to see Beehive's Indicator start (1407 by my computer clock) and then a
gorgeous Beehive with excellent viewing conditions at 1417. I guess the
still cam website has changed and I couldn't get my resident shortcut to
bring it up till late in the eruption (had to find the cam manually), so
this time may be off by a minute or two. If my body permitted, I would
have been doing handsprings it was so lovely, and kind of fun to hit it
by dumb luck. Thank you, whoever was working the cam --- it was framed
perfectly.
Karen