[Geysers] Mystery art

Bruce Alan Richardson BRichard at uwyo.edu
Tue Sep 30 14:58:01 PDT 2008

Thanks to Scott for the arts quizzes.  It reminds me that Peter
Hassrick's The Art of Yellowstone is a nice addition to a gazer's
library with its many high-quality reproductions of paintings of
geysers.  The new one is, of course, Castle and Old Faithful.  Thomas
Hill was best known for his work in Yosemite where he also knew John
Muir.

Bruce Richardson, Casper, Wyoming

Chair, Wyoming Arts Council and sometime gazer