[Geysers] Book status

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 11:58:39 PDT 2008

Back home safe'n'sound to Arizona after an uneventful trip.

Press of Colorado and now learn that the distributor, University of  Oklahoma
Press, has something more then 1,900 copies of my book, The Geysers  of
Yellowstone, in stock and available for immediate shipment. So why sales  outlets,
including YA and the Book Peddler, have had trouble getting copies is  beyond me.