[Geysers] Geysers of Yellowstone 4th Edition

Elric dewisant at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 19:37:37 PDT 2008

It's a little late, but Powell's has 39 in their warehouses.  If the
website says they have one in their Burnside store, it's wrong,
because I just bought it (as soon as I saw this thread, I ran out to
get it!).  Even if I can't make it to the Park, there are definite
advantages to living 6 blocks from Powell's.

Douglas Hampton
Portland OR