[Geysers] Geyser report Thurs Sept 11

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 17:28:37 PDT 2008

I was not in the park to speak of yesterday. Today...

No F&M as of 1330 -- indeed, no event cycle at all was seen during the
daylight hours to that time.

Riverside 0836.

Grotto 0912ie, then at about 1215 it underwent a delay caused by Central
Vents and an independent South Grotto Fountain.

Giant experienced a Mastiff Bathtub at about 1040. The duration was roughly 3
minutes and was accompanied by some small jetting in Southwest Vents.

Oblong 0641ie and 1233.

Daisy 0758ie, 0959, and 1156.

Grand 0845 (T1C).

The Sputniks were seen after Grand, at 0855, 0915 and 1023 (the last not
necessarily a closed interval).

Castle did a minor again. Here's the recent recorde:

9/8  2223E major
9/9  1203 minor
9/9  2034 major
9/10 1103 minor
9/10 1530 major
9/11 0523E minor
9/11 1330 no additional eruption as yet.

At 1255 I caught a really nice eruption by Tilt's Baby, with a duration of
about 2m 50s and some jets fully 8 feet high and equally outward.

Lion 0712 initial, 0856, and thereafter I heard no additional Lion calls.

Beehive's Indicator 0738, Beehive 0754.

Plume recorded intervals of 127/2 and 70 minutes.

Fountain was 1332ns.

Lynn's updated Great Fountain prediction was for 1505 +/- 15 min.