[Geysers] Books

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Sep 14 17:13:33 PDT 2008

Today I was told, indirectly but, I think, reliably that the Book Peddler in
West Yellowstone has been told that the publisher (Univeristy Press of
Colorado or, at least, their distributor, University of Oklahoma Press) is out of
stock of the 4th Edition of The Geysers of Yellowstone. Which as I read it, means
the book won't be available beyond any stock-in-hand until there has been a
new printing.

So buy from the GOSA Store. And thanks.