[Geysers] Geyser report Sun Sept 14

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Sep 14 14:27:33 PDT 2008

There was an event cycle at F&M that involved two River Vent pauses, but when
Gold came on the water level was never very good. And so, no eruption.

Riverside 0642 and 1248ie.

The Grotto marathon that started at 1710 on Friday ended Saturday at around
1400. No Giant. Today, Grotto Fountain 1228, Grotto 1232 for a duration of
about 1 hour.

Oblong 0830ns and at about 1150 (I was on the bike and didn't write it down).

Daisy 0630ns, 0831, 1040, and 1243.

Grand yesterday didn't go until after two Vent delays, at 2053 for an
interval of 11h 14m. Then overnight it didn't go until 0725E this morning, an
interval of 10h 32m. (That's only and electronic time because Jim was on Geyser Hill
and Kitt and I were surrounded by bison at the lower store parking lot.)

Castle 0126E major.

Lion 0740ie, 0905, 1039 minor, 1043 minor.

Aurum 0735ie and 1336.

Plume intervals of 53, 61, 66, 62, 61, and 54 minutes.

Per Lynn, Great Fountain was at 1215.