[Geysers] re: Utah Crystal Geyser

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Wed Oct 1 20:51:01 PDT 2008

When I saw the tail end of an eruption last year, it seemed around this
height, definitely much smaller than in the past, but it looked like
someone had taken a shotgun and peppered the pipe with it so a whole
bunch of water was leaking out these holes in the pipe. Did you notice
if they were still there? Thanks for the photos!
Karen