[Geysers] Is this Improbable Geyser?

Robin Reynolds reynoldshaertle at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 27 08:47:21 PST 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks all for the information!

I've made several scrapbooks from my Yellowstone photos. I also made a rolodex of picture of thermal features which sits on my sewing table. Every day I flip to a new picture.

Now I'm working on a trail guide of my pictures which I can print on Shutterfly as a book. If you want a look, I've posted a few pages here:
http://www.flickr.com/gp/28627387@N05/mN015j

-Robin

From: TSBryan at aol.comDate: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 09:44:53 -0500Subject: Re: [Geysers] Is this Improbable Geyser?To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu
Yes, that is the so-called Improbable.