[Geysers] Is this Improbable Geyser?

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 06:44:53 PST 2008

Yes, that is the so-called Improbable.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 11/20/2008 5:58:36 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
reynoldshaertle at hotmail.com writes:

I'm  trying to identify this for my photo album and I just got my copy of the
4th  edition geyser book yesterday. From the 3rd edition, I thought perhaps
it was  Cascade, but Cascade wouldn't be visible from the boardwalk.

The  pool is just down the hill from Anemone towards the river.