[Geysers] Re: Which F&M on Tara's List?

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Mon Nov 24 16:16:09 PST 2008

RIch,

The quiz was about which number F&M was the one she filmed for video
on Dave's YouTube site. I guessed it was number 55. You guessed it was
number 62. It actually was number 47. So I was closer--not fuzzy math
at all. I knew she had seen 69 F&Ms overall so it would have been
unfair for me to guess that number.
Pat Snyder