[Geysers] Winter Use Plan

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Thu Nov 20 16:06:30 PST 2008

Steve, it looks like the court decision has been resolved as of November
17th.  There's a posting on the NPS site that says "Parks To Open On Time
For Winter Use. Court order provides for snowmobile and snowcoach access in
Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks."

Here's the link:

http://www.nps.gov/yell/parknews/08091b.htm

In 8 weeks time I head to Yellowstone again for a winter trip.  Maybe I will
have luck and see F&M this winter...

Graham.

  _____