[Geysers] sort of off topic

Janet Chapple jochapple at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 10:29:26 PST 2008

Hi Meg,

That's a beautiful quilt and a neat idea! Thanks for sharing it.

I made a quilt years ago, every stitch by hand, and it took me ten
years. Not a work of art like yours, but fun. BUT I'll never do
another!

I often wonder if there have been any publishers' nibbles on the
manuscript of your novel that I enjoyed so much.

Cheers,
Janet
-------