[Geysers] sort of off topic

Patsy Nies patsynies at mail.und.nodak.edu
Wed Nov 5 07:39:40 PST 2008

Meg, that's an incredible piece of art!  Thanks for sharing it with the geyser group.

"Patsy" (who never posts but reads avidly)

Patsy Nies, Special Project Assistant
Enrollment Services
University of North Dakota,  Box 8135
Grand Forks, ND  58202
(70l)777-3791
FAX (70l)777-4960
patsynies at mail.und.nodak.edu

>>> Meg Justus <megj at nwlink.com> 11/04/08 5:42 PM >>>

But I just finished making a quilt with subject matter that might be interesting to this group.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmegaera/sets/72157608660154863/

It's my Yellowstone/National Parks quilt.  One of the quilting patterns is modeled on the fireplace screen at the Old Faithful Inn, too.

I've been working on it off and on for about four years.

Meg Justus