[Geysers] History of Yellowstone-Need Advice

Beckykr at aol.com Beckykr at aol.com
Sat May 31 10:27:16 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm a lurker here, and I apologize for being a bit off topic.  I am  taking a
US History Class, and I have to write a short paper (3-4 Pages) on  something
that happened between 1900-1950.  Since I love Yellowstone, I  want to write
about it, but the actual establishment of the park doesn't fit  that time
frame.  I love thermal features and geysers, but I'm open to any  Yellowstone
topic.  When was the army post at Mammoth?  I was thinking  I could write about
that or the way early visitors were transported around the  park and what they
did.  Any ideas from this period would be very  appreciated.

Thanks,

Becky Kraegel
Woodstock, GA

Very anxiously looking forward to my September visit....

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.