FW: [Geysers] webcam

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Tue May 20 09:48:17 PDT 2008

Tom took the time to correct a few of my apparently incorrect
assumptions.  FYI.

As for trees in the viewscape I'd prefer to cut them down.  I'd also
include all those in front of the Inn that block the view of the basin.
They weren't there until fairly recently and are certainly not
endangered species.  If trees can be removed to construct cell towers
and other infrastructure, they should be cut to improve or restore
views.

Thanks,
Udo Freund