[Geysers] Penta on 5/13

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 14:54:12 PDT 2008

On my first day back, I biked up to Castle just starting steam phase at 1430, and then saw Penta at 1438 i.e.  I watched 'til 1504 when Riverside had started, and caught Daisy later on, after postholing to Punchbowl.

No bear tracks back there, but today a grizz took a bison calf on Geyser Hill, so that's closed for the moment.  Darn, didn't go yesterday...

Around 1600 on 5/13, saw a Giant hot period with Bijou on throughout.

Good to be back,

Carolyn Loren