[Geysers] To Giant Geyser photographers

Janet Chapple jochapple at earthlink.net
Tue May 6 07:59:41 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I've received some fine Giant photos for use in the third edition of
"Yellowstone Treasures" and am going to have a hard time choosing
between them. I just want to remind anyone still considering sending
one or more that the ending date for the competition is May 31st,
allowing Memorial Day photos to be included, if anyone should be so
lucky as to catch an eruption then.

I'll make my decision by June 10th and let you know then about winners
and how it went. I'll add here my original specs for the photos.

> Please send any shots you think appropriate to me with the name of the
> photographer, the date of the photo, and any other information you'd
> like to include, off list to: janet at yellowstonetreasures.com. The
> largest possible size will be 4 ½ inches wide by 7 inches tall; 400
> pixels per inch would be best, but 300 ppi is probably acceptable. The
> best format would be TIFF (file name ending with .tif). Send more than
> one, if you wish. I’d like to limit the pictures I use to those taken
> by listserve readers and GOSA members.

Thanks to all who are sending these.

Janet