[Geysers] Bryan Mysteries and Madagascar

Bill Warnock billwarnock at wyellowstone.com
Thu Mar 20 22:43:41 PDT 2008

Monarch?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: SCOTT BRYAN
  To: geyser observation reports
  Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 9:50 AM
  Subject: [Geysers] Bryan Mysteries and Madagascar

  Yes, my Bryan Mystery 18-08 showed Spa Geyser, as photographed in August 1985.

  Attached is Bryan Mystery 10-08. Including this, I have only 4 more, and all should be pretty easy.

  As for the Madagascar video, those "geysers" are along the Masy River. They are apparently natural, "soda-pop" geysers -- they do have intermittent eruptions supposedly as much as 10 feet high, but the water temperature is only around 120F. The deposits are travertine.