[Geysers] Bryan Mysteries and Madagascar

SCOTT BRYAN tsbryan_380 at msn.com
Thu Mar 20 08:50:24 PDT 2008

Yes, my Bryan Mystery 18-08 showed Spa Geyser, as photographed in August 1985.

Attached is Bryan Mystery 10-08. Including this, I have only 4 more, and all should be pretty easy.

As for the Madagascar video, those "geysers" are along the Masy River. They are apparently natural, "soda-pop" geysers -- they do have intermittent eruptions supposedly as much as 10 feet high, but the water temperature is only around 120F. The deposits are travertine.