[Geysers] Confirmation for stay, Summer 2008

Chase Ellison crellison at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 18:41:34 PDT 2008

Currently, I am working in reservations for Xanterra. The confirmation
e-mails were sent after a batch e-mail request was processed to inform
people of the approved NPS rates. This was strictly a programming
error in our 23 year old AS400 computer system, Credit Card Numbers
are masked from employees and on each reservation. This information is
very safe and is not directly accessible to anyone but our accounting
staff. If you receive these e-mails we are informing people to
disregard them and delete them.

Thanks,
  Chase Ellison

(p.s. I am just speaking from what I am seeing at work and not for
Xanterra Parks and Resorts nor, am I a spokes person for the company
in any way shape or form.)