[Geysers] Streaming cam

Karen Webb minissa2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 14:53:27 PDT 2008

We normally browse with Mozilla and have had trouble with the streaming
cam but were able to access it via IE using the links from the still cam
page.  I hope this doesn't mean Our Park is supporting the Evil
Empire...  It does crash periodically but reloads if you just hit play.
This is the first time in a while I've gotten it to work even following
the links from the still cam.
Karen Webb

--
Step out of Thy holy chamber, O Maid of Heaven... Drape thyself...in the silken
Vesture of Immortality, and put on, in the name of  the All-Glorious, the broidered