[Geysers] confirming Giant

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 11:06:40 PDT 2008

On the 12th, I skied the basin and replaced the Giant sign, which was just down on the lower sinter level.  The metal danger sign was down too, but the wooden log it's now leaning against was in place.

By the way, my last message was written March 11, but posted March 12.

The plows arrived late on the 12th.  Some places are plowed out, others not, with 2-3 foot dropoffs in between.  So I haven't been in the basin for a couple days.  Didn't see anything of interest from the top of Fern yesterday afternoon (3/13) though.

Carolyn Loren