[Geysers] Geyser Eruption at West Thumb, (03/01/2008)

SCOTT BRYAN tsbryan_380 at msn.com
Wed Mar 12 18:52:10 PDT 2008

MessageJanet white's photo labeled "Skinny" is what I know as Skinny. Now, is it what was seen last week?

Scott Bryan

  I knew I had a bunch of photos from that area I took last October - and since I had insomnia last night, I dug them out and stitched them together for "black pool area.jpg".  It's not a perfect job, but maybe this might help???  I also found my photo of what I'm gathering is Skinny Geyser from last July - where it looks like that crater near Black Pool might be empty.  Slightly different angle, though.  I can crop and zoom or send a higher res version to folks interested.  They're pretty crunched down here for the list.  Just email. :)

  Janet White
  janet at snowmoon.us<mailto:janet at snowmoon.us>