[Geysers] No Giant on 3/10/08

Karen Webb minissa2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 17:50:42 PDT 2008

Actually, at the time I received this (1900 give or take) on 3/11, there
certainly was a steam cloud in the right place.
Karen

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

--
Step out of Thy holy chamber, O Maid of Heaven... Drape thyself...in the silken
Vesture of Immortality, and put on, in the name of  the All-Glorious, the broidered