[Geysers] yet another Fan & Mortar

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:53:00 PDT 2008

I replaced the marker again yesterday afternoon, and there was spiky snow from Spiteful to the Fan geyser sign.  With the warm temperatures that likely means it went overnight March 9-10.

No Giant yet.  Grotto was off 3/10 at 1220, and still off at 1530.  Grotto was off today at 1315, but still a little steamy.

Nothing new to report from Biscuit, which I visited yesterday before the plows interrupt the ski trails.

Carolyn Loren