[Geysers] Geyser report Monday 6-30-08

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Mon Jun 30 22:12:52 PDT 2008

I have seen Shell Spring quiet for ~20 minutes on a couple of occasions when
I was cleaning at Biscuit Basin.  I did not time the cycle lengths, however.
Last Friday I saw Silver Globe Slit to 8-10 feet, again while cleaning.

East Mustard Spring is also active with intervals about 6 minutes.

Ralph Taylor

  _____