[Geysers] Twin Geysers and West Thumb

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 10:15:35 PDT 2008

I got over to West Thumb two times this spring, and neither time did I see
overflow from Twin Geysers -- I'm pretty sure there wasn't even a trickle --
and  there was only slight bubbling in the north crater. Obviously, then, there
has  been a fairly significant increase in activity there. The question: is
there any  evidence of increased activity in other West Thumb springs?

Scott Bryan

PS. Please do note that the proper name sounds plural: Twin  GeyserS.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.