[Geysers] Logbooks and Great Fountain Overflow data

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 08:04:06 PDT 2008

Some people have asked about the delay in getting the electronic versions of the logbook up to date on the GOSA webpage.  I did not have access to the OFVC logbooks from October 2007 forward until I arrived in the Park in late June.  My background check apparently is not yet complete, so I also do not have access to the internet on a regular basis yet.  I was able to submit the 2007 logbook through December 31 and the 2008 logbook through May 31 for posting on the GOSA webpage today.  These logbooks should be availabe on the webpage sometime next week.

I should clarify my post in response to Scott's request for Great Fountain overflow data--All overflow data I listed in my post was collected by me.  There was no overflow data in the logbook for the last week in May (once the road to Great Fountain opened) and also no overflow data in the logbook from June 1 through June 22.

Lynn Stephens