[Geysers] Lion 1/9

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Wed Jan 9 17:27:36 PST 2008

No streaming camera at my work, but on the still camera I can confirm
Karen's long and pretty Lion Geyser series today.
I wrote the times as 0803, then 0923, what looked like a minor (there
was water, but just a little) at 1033, majors again at 1049, 1156,
1323 and the last I saw at 1424 before heading home. Wow.
Pat Snyder