[Geysers] Lion 1/9

Karen Webb minissa2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 14:46:27 PST 2008

Just wondering if someone in the park was watching Lion today?  Via the
streaming cam, it had what looked like an extremely long series (I
caught 4 eruptions roughly 45-90 minutes apart, and I don't think the
first was an initial), and the individual eruptions looked unusually
long and strong for being later in a series (on the other hand, the
thermometer says it's about 21 degrees, so they had huge steam plumes).
One resulted in a lovely dual with OF, which the person controlling the
cam framed beautifully.  Did anyone notice either visually or via the cam?
Karen Webb

--
Step out of Thy holy chamber, O Maid of Heaven... Drape thyself...in the silken
Vesture of Immortality, and put on, in the name of  the All-Glorious, the broidered