[Geysers] Problem with streaming cam?

Kevin & Sherri Leany ksleany at cox.net
Sat Feb 16 15:44:40 PST 2008

It appears that the link has been changed.  You can reach it at:
http://www.nps.gov/yell/photosmultimedia/yellowstonelive.htm

I really don't like this link since it does not seem to use all of the
Windows Media Player's functions.  I used to ba able to use full screen, but
now that is impossible.  I also used to be able to adjust contrast and
brightness which would allow viewing much earlier and later in the day and
now I can't.

Since streaming is blocked at work, I did get to view a few items today.  I
got to see the bottom of a couple of Old Faithful eruptions and the bottom
of what looked like it probably was a beautiful Beehive.  I did check the
still cam to verify that the geysers did indeed have upper parts on their
eruptions.

Kevin Leany
ksleany at cox.net

Just wondered if anyone else is having a problem with the streaming cam
the last 24-36 hours or so or if it's just my computer.
Thanks.
Karen Webb