[Geysers] Meech #15 answer

Dan Roach Go_Utes at comcast.net
Wed Feb 13 17:11:31 PST 2008

Fantail?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: TSBryan at aol.com
  To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu
  Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 6:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [Geysers] Meech #15 answer

  In a message dated 2/12/2008 5:06:44 PM Pacific Standard Time, meechg at verizon.net writes:

    I have run out of mystery geyser pictures now so I hope Scott keeps scanning
    and sharing more of his mystery geyser slides.  I obviously need to go and
    take some more geyser pictures.........
  Well, no guesses as to my Bryan Mystery 1, so a couple of hints. this geyser was active in 1985-1988, is in the UGB, and is most easily seen from the main road.

  Scott