[Geysers] Meech #15 answer

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 17:28:01 PST 2008

In a message dated 2/12/2008 5:06:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
meechg at verizon.net writes:

I  have run out of mystery geyser pictures now so I hope Scott keeps  scanning
and sharing more of his mystery geyser slides.  I obviously  need to go and
take some more geyser  pictures.........

Well, no guesses as to my Bryan Mystery 1, so a couple of hints. this  geyser
was active in 1985-1988, is in the UGB, and is most easily seen from the
main road.

Scott

Awards. Go to AOL Music.