[Geysers] Possible Giant This Morning?

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Mon Feb 4 07:16:09 PST 2008

Hello.
A brief break in the morning geyser fog at around 0746 brought this suspect steam cloud into view on the still webcam. I Photoshopped it to see the cloud better through the fog. Of course it could be a Grotto start. The steam cloud was significantly large for at least 10 minutes before the fog moved back in, and at 0801 I could still see the top of this steam cloud above the fog. Just a guess it could be Giant...no conclusions.
Pat Snyder