[Geysers] Marler Inventory

Jack Ashe jack.ashe at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 05:17:27 PST 2008

>>Anyhow, this was done for each of the geyser basins -- Upper, Midway, Lower, Norris, West Thumb, and Shoshone (they didn't do Heart Lake or Gibbon) -- as well as Mud Volcano and Mammoth. These grids are shown on the Thermal Maps just discussed on this list in the last couple of days.<<

I would very much appreciate if someone can forward those emails to me with the attachments or links with the maps or information about the primary sources that would have the maps. I found the probable emails in the archives from earlier in December, but the email archive system appears to  "scrub" the emails and removes files and HTML format. Thanks in advance.
Jacques