[Geysers] Webcam times 12/13

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sat Dec 13 15:27:06 PST 2008

Hard to see what was going on in the basin for most of the day on the webcam
due to the snow but occasionally it cleared out.  Here are a few cam times
that might be useful for tomorrow:

Beehive 1137 (Pat said it was at 0709 on Friday too so it was either two
short intervals or one over 28h).

Castle 1219ie H2O, Major

Plate 1348ie

Daisy 1303, 1517 - interval 2h14m

Lion 0803, 0902 minor, 0911

OF 1h26m - 1h45m intervals

Plume - too hard to tell with all the snow and steam.  I thought I saw an
interval of 56 minutes but I had trouble telling if Plume was erupting or
not and never got to see another interval during the day.  There was a nice
big Plume at 1426 though.

Maybe all this snow will enable a smooth opening on Monday.  The park web
site news page indicates there may be some restrictions because there was
not enough snow.  Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Stay warm,

Graham.