[Geysers] Kamchatka Webcam (Clark Murray)

Bill Warnock billwarnock at wyellowstone.com
Sat Dec 13 11:02:56 PST 2008

The main picture that comes up on the site has two tabs at the top.  The one on the right ending in "OTO" is PHOTO.  The tab just to the left ending in "eo" is VIDEO. Click on the Video tab and you will see the latest 15-second videos recorded.  It is not a live web cam like at O.F.  You can click on the back button at the bottom of the video pages to go to previous months.  Some pages at the WWF Russia site are convertable to English in the upper right hand corner, but not the Valley of Geysers page, unfortunately.