[Geysers] Obscure Features at Norris

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Tue Dec 9 20:12:31 PST 2008

Amethyst Geyser was in 100 Spring Plain and was a perpetual spouter in the
early to mid 1990s reaching as much as 8 feet in height.

No idea about Wistful or Labial Geysers.

Perpetual Geyser is probably the same as Perpetual Spouter, but I am not
100% sure on this.

Fish Geyser and Acute Spouter were names given to a couple of vents in the
flats by Feisty Geyser in the mid to late 1980's.  As to which exact hole
they are, or if they even still exist today, I don't know.

MK